Some times we might require our mac to be booted into safe mode to fix/resolve some issues. Your mac can be booted into safe mode in two ways
- Hold "Shift" key on your mac keyboard to boot your mac into safe mode.
- If you can not boot with your keyboard(in case your keyboard is not recognized or some problem) then you can perform below operations :
- Establish a remote connection such as SSH to the mac.
- Run in terminal " sudo nvram boot-args="-x", press enter/return. ( You can also add "-x -v" for verbose mode booting of safe mode)
- To reset back to normal mode run "sudo nvram boot-args=" " (without any arguments).